We are administering the COVID 19 Pfizer Vaccine ONLY.
We can administer:
- First dose Pfizer vaccines for anyone over 12 years old
- Second dose Pfizer vaccines for anyone over 12 years old
- Booster Vaccines for healthcare workers *
- Booster vaccines for patients over 60 years old
- Booster Vaccines for 16-59 with underlying conditions**
- Booster Vaccines for >50 years old.
- We can only administer a booster dose at 5 months (preferably 6 months) or more since the primary vaccine course.
- Futhur vaccine information is available at https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/pfizer-biontech/
* healthcare worker list can be found at:
** underlying conditions can be found at:
***A booster vaccine is a 3rd dose of the COVID vaccine. It is the pfizer Covid vaccine and you can receive this if you have already had your two doses of pfizer, moderna or astra zenica or 3 months after the single dose Jannsen vaccine.
Who can receive a booster dose?
Quick Guide to who can receive a COVID-19 vaccine / booster in a pharmacy:
You can book an appointment for the Covid 19 Pfizer Vaccine here:
- On the link, you enter your email and create a password.
- This brings you to a calender when you can chose from available dates and select the '+' button.
- You then enter the patient details for the person you are booking for.
- You must then fill out a consent form questionaire to ensure you meet the criteria for the vaccine.
- When this has been checked, you will receive a confirmation email of your booking.
Appointments tend to fill up quickly, so if appointments are full we have a waiting list which you can join at:
We will email a booking link to everyone on the waiting list as soon as each supply of vaccines is received so that these patients get priority access.
We will be working our way through the waiting list in accordance with HSE guidelines and in order of date registered.