Flu Vaccination Service
The Flu Vaccination Service is now available at Cobh Pharmacy.
You are entitled to a free vaccination if you are in at risk group* (see groups below). The at risk groups have been changed slightly this year.
For people who do not fall into an at risk group, the vaccine is available at a charge of €24.95.
You can make a booking here:
- You will need to create a user account to make a booking.
- Please make one booking per patient and please make the booking in the patient's own name
- If you have mobility issues, please let us know at time of booking.
- Consent form will need to be filled out before the vaccine is administered. We will provide the form on the day.
Drop in or call us on 021 4811341 if you have any queries
Flu vaccine information from the HSE can be found here:
*At risk patients:
- 65 years of age and over
- all pregnant women (QIV ONLY)
- children aged 2 to 17 years (*This will not be available until Mid - October 2021)
- persons 6 months to 64 years old with a long-term health condition like
- chronic heart disease, including acute coronary syndrome
- chronic liver disease
- chronic renal failure
- chronic respiratory disease, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, moderate or severe asthma or bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- chronic neurological disease including multiple sclerosis, hereditary and degenerative disorders of the central nervous system
- diabetes mellitus
- morbid obesity i.e. body mass index (BMI) over 40
- immunosuppression due to disease or treatment (including treatment for cancer)
- are a child with a moderate to severe neurodevelopmental disorder such as cerebral palsy
- children or adults with Down syndrome
- live in a nursing home or other long-term care facility
- healthcare workers
- household contacts of at risk persons
- people who are in regular contact with pigs, poultry or waterfowl
The 2021/2022 HSE seasonal vaccination programme will offer 3 vaccines